Ruger Precision Rimfire .22 LR Bolt Action 15rd 18" Rifle, OD Green Cerakote 8409
RK GUNS NEWSLETTER
RK GUNS TEXT ALERTS
BE THE FIRST TO KNOW ABOUT HOT DEALS, SPECIAL OFFERS & NEW GUNS!
TEXT RKGUNS TO 223556
PLEASE NOTE: This item requires an extended processing time of 10 days.
Ruger's Precision Rimfire rifle features a molded, one-piece chassis and a Quick-Fit adjustable buttstock assembly manufactured with glass-filled nylon for strength, stiffness and stability, making a solid foundation. The adjustable buttstock also has a flat Picatinny bag rider, molded-in window which provides a tether point for your squeeze bag, and a metal QD pocket. Its 15" free-float handguard is made of aluminum and features Magpul M-Lok slots on all four sides, while the Picatinny scope base includes 30 MOA elevation. The target, cold hammer-forged, 4140 alloy steel barrel has ultra precise rifling. The Precision Rimfire rifle also has a Ruger Marksman adjustable trigger, AR-pattern pistol grip, safety selector, and an oversized bolt handle.
- Molded, one-piece chassis and adjustable buttstock assembly are manufactured with glass-filled nylon for strength, stiffness and stability, making a solid foundation for accuracy each and every shot. Adjustable buttstock features a flat Picatinny bag rider making it easy to affix a rear monopod. A molded-in window provides a tether point for your squeeze bag, and a metal QD pocket makes it easy to secure a sling.
- Quick-Fit adjustable Precision Rimfire stock allows length of pull and comb height to be quickly and easily adjusted to get proper fit over a wide range of shooter sizes, outerwear and shooting positions. Indicating marks molded into the chassis help you quickly return to a previous position.
- Big-Gun bolt throw adjustment enables shooters to change from a rimfire 1-1/2" bolt throw to a short-action centerfire 3" bolt throw, reducing the chance of short-stroking your bolt in competition.
- Ruger Marksman Adjustable™ trigger is externally adjustable, with a trigger pull range of 2.25 to 5 pounds; wrench is stored in a buttstock compartment.
- Ruger's own AR-Pattern pistol grip and safety selector provides an extended reach for maximum control and access to the 45°, reversible safety selector. May be configured with most AR-style grips and selectors.
- Anodized Picatinny scope base includes 30 MOA elevation for increased long-range capabilities out of the box.
- Oversized bolt handle for positive bolt manipulation (same as the Ruger Precision® Rifle).
- 15" aluminum free-float handguard features Magpul® M-LOK® slots on all four sides for improved scope clearance for long-range scopes and easy mounting of M-LOK-compatible rails and accessories.
- Target barrel is cold hammer-forged from 1137 alloy steel to create ultra precise rifling for excellent accuracy. Barrel can be replaced easily by a competent gunsmith using AR-style wrenches and headspace gauges.
- 1/2"-28 threaded barrel for standard muzzle accessories, like the Silent-SR® suppressor, comes with a factory-installed thread protector covering both the threads and crown.
- Accepts all 10/22® magazines.
- Also includes: one, 15-round BX-15® magazine.
|Model Name||Precision Rimfire|
|Length||35.13" - 38.63"|
|Stock||Quick-Fit Precision Rimfire Adjustable|
|Finish||OD Green Cerakote|
|Condition||New in Box|