Ruger AR-556 MPR .223/5.56 Semi-Automatic 30rd 18" Rifle, Frazzled Brown Camo Cerakote 8539
RK GUNS NEWSLETTER
RK GUNS TEXT ALERTS
BE THE FIRST TO KNOW ABOUT HOT DEALS, SPECIAL OFFERS & NEW GUNS!
TEXT RKGUNS TO 223556
PLEASE NOTE: This item requires an extended processing time of an additional 10 days.
Rugers AR-556 MPR's aluminum flat top upper receiver includes a forward assist, dust cover and brass deflector. The rifle-length gas system provides smoother operation and reduces felt recoil, the Ruger muzzle brake is a radial port design that significantly reduces felt recoil and muzzle movement. The threaded barrel allows for standard muzzle accessories to be installed. Handguard is free-floated for accuracy and the slim 15" length provides enhanced ergonomics. Lower receiver is fitted with Magpul MOE grip and MOE SL collapsible buttstock on a Mil-Spec buffer tube. Includes a 30-round Magpul PMAG magazine.
- Lower receiver is fitted with Magpul® MOE® grip and MOE SL® collapsible buttstock on a Mil-Spec buffer tube.
- Handguard is free-floated for accuracy and the slim, 15" length provides enhanced ergonomics.
- Bolt is mil-spec 9310 and is machined and shot peened for strength and durability.
- The Ruger® Elite 452® AR-Trigger is a two-stage trigger that offers a smooth, crisp, 4.5 pound trigger pull. It features a full-strength hammer spring for consistent primer ignition and a lightweight hammer that enables a faster lock time for improved accuracy.
- Magpul® M-LOK® accessory attachment slots along the 3:00, 6:00 and 9:00 positions with additional slots on the angled faces near the muzzle.
- Ruger® muzzle brake is a radial port design that significantly reduces felt recoil and muzzle movement. The threaded barrel allows for standard muzzle accessories to be installed.
- Cold hammer-forged 4140 chrome-moly steel barrel with ultra-precise rifling provides exceptional accuracy, longevity and easy cleaning. The 1:8" twist rate stabilizes bullets from 35 to 77 grains, and the 5.56 NATO chamber allows the use of both 5.56 NATO and .223 Rem. ammunition. M4 feed ramps provide improved reliability, and the matte black nitrided finish provides corrosion resistance.
- Made from aerospace-grade 7075-T6 aluminum forging, the flat top upper receiver includes a forward assist, dust cover and brass deflector.
- Bolt carrier and gas key have chrome-plated inside diameters to provide exceptional resistance to hot gases. The gas key is staked so that it will not loosen after extensive firing.
- Rifle-length gas system provides smoother operation and reduces felt recoil.
- Also includes: one, 30-round Magpul® PMAG® magazine.
|Model Name||AR-556 MPR|
|Length||35" - 38.25"|
|Sights||None, Optic Ready|
|Stock||Magpul MOE SL Black|
|Grip||Magpul MOE grip|
|Finish||Frazzled Brown Cerakote|
|Condition||New in Box|