Ruger AR-556 MPR .223/5.56 Semi-Automatic 30rd 18" Rifle 8514
RK GUNS NEWSLETTER
RK GUNS TEXT ALERTS
BE THE FIRST TO KNOW ABOUT HOT DEALS, SPECIAL OFFERS & NEW GUNS!
TEXT RKGUNS TO 223556
PLEASE NOTE: This item requires an extended processing time of 10 days.
Ruger's AR-556 MPR rifle has a rifle-length gas system which provides smoother operation and reduces felt recoil. The matte black oxide chrome-plated bolt carrier inside diameter and chrome-plated gas key inside diameter provides exceptional resistance to hot gases. Its lower receiver is fitted with Magpul MOE grip and a Ruger Elite 452 two-stage AR-trigger which offers a smooth, crisp, 4.5 pound trigger pull. The flattop upper receiver is made from forged aerospace-grade 7075-T6 aluminum, and includes a forward assist, dust cover and brass deflector. Its handguard is free-floating for accuracy and features Magpul M-LOK attachment slots along the 3, 6 and 9 positions. The threaded, cold hammer-forged, 4140 chrome-moly steel barrel with ultra-precise rifling provides exceptional accuracy, longevity and easy cleaning. The barrel also provides M4 feed ramps which improves operational reliability, while the matte black nitride finish provides corrosion resistance. The AR-556 MPR has a Magpul MOE SL collapsible buttstock on the Mil-Spec buffer tube and includes a 30-round Magpul PMAG.
- Lower receiver is fitted with Magpul® MOE® grip and MOE SL™ collapsible buttstock on the Mil-Spec buffer tube.
- Handguard is free-floating for accuracy and the slim, 15" length provides enhanced ergonomics and support.
- Made from aerospace-grade 7075-T6 aluminum forging, the flattop upper receiver includes a forward assist, dust cover and brass deflector, and is Type III hard coat anodized for maximum durability.
- Bolt is machined from 9310 alloy steel and is shot peened and pressure (proof) tested to ensure strength, structural integrity and durability.
- The Ruger® Elite 452™ AR-Trigger is a two-stage trigger that offers a smooth, crisp, 4.5 pound trigger pull. It features a full-strength hammer spring for consistent primer ignition and a lightweight hammer that enables a 30% faster lock time over standard MSR triggers.
- Rifle-length gas system provides smoother operation and reduces felt recoil.
- Magpul® M-LOK® accessory attachment slots along the 3:00, 6:00 and 9:00 positions with additional slots on the angled faces near the muzzle.
- Cold hammer-forged 4140 chrome-moly steel barrel with ultra-precise rifling provides exceptional accuracy, longevity and easy cleaning. The 1:8" twist rate stabilizes bullets from 35 to 77 grains, and the 5.56 NATO chamber allows the use of both 5.56 NATO and .223 Rem. Ammunition. M4 feed ramps provide improved operational reliability, and the matte black nitrided finish provides corrosion resistance.
- Chrome-plated bolt carrier inside diameter and chrome-plated gas key inside diameter provide exceptional resistance to hot gases. The gas key is staked so that it will not loosen after extensive firing. A matte black oxide finish on the exterior of the bolt carrier provides corrosion resistance.
- Ruger® muzzle brake is a radial port design that significantly reduces felt recoil and muzzle movement. The 1/2"-28 threaded barrel allows for standard muzzle accessories to be installed.
- Also includes: One, 30-round Magpul® PMAG®.
|Model Name||AR-556 MPR|
|Length||35" - 38.25"|
|Sights||None, Optic Ready|
|Stock||Magpul MOE SL Black|
|Grip||Magpul MOE grip|
|Finish||Black Type III Hard Coat Anodized|
|Condition||New in Box|