Ruger AR-556 .223/5.56 Semi-Automatic 30rd 16.1" Rifle w/ Free Float Handguard 8529
RK GUNS NEWSLETTER
RK GUNS TEXT ALERTS
BE THE FIRST TO KNOW ABOUT HOT DEALS, SPECIAL OFFERS & NEW GUNS!
TEXT RKGUNS TO 223556
PLEASE NOTE: This item requires an extended processing time of 10 days.
This Ruger AR-556 semi-automatic rifle is made from forged aerospace-grade 7075-T6 aluminum. The hard coat anodized, flattop upper receiver includes a forward assist, dust cover and brass deflector, while the Magpul M-Lok handguards are made from heat-resistant glass-filled nylon. It also has a bolt machined from 9310 alloy steel, single-stage trigger, chrome-plated bolt carrier with a matte black oxide finish on the exterior. The AR-556 also utilizes a heavy contour, cold hammer-forged barrel and ergonomic pistol grip.
- 11" aluminum handguard is free-floated for accuracy and features Magpul® M-LOK® accessory attachment slots along the 3:00, 6:00 and 9:00 positions with additional slots on the angled faces near the muzzle.
- Flat top upper receiver features a Picatinny rail for easy attachment of magnified optic, red dot or open sights.
- Made from 7075-T6 hard-coat anodized aluminum forgings, shot-peened and proof-tested 9310 steel bolt, and 8620 steel bolt carrier. The inside diameter of the carrier and gas key are chrome plated and the key is staked for longevity (excludes model 8516).
- Single-stage trigger provides durable and reliable fire control. The enlarged trigger guard is designed to allow gloved shooting in cold weather (excludes AR-lower receivers).
- Six-position, telescoping, M4-style buttstock and Mil-Spec buffer tube allow the rifle to be properly sized for different shooters or varying levels of outerwear.
- Equipped with a heavy contour, cold hammer-forged alloy barrel with 1:8" twist rifling that provides exceptional accuracy with bullets from 35 to 77 grains. M4 feed ramps and 5.56 NATO chamber allows the use of both 5.56 NATO and .223 Rem. ammunition. The barrel and 1/2"-28 Ruger® flash suppressor have a matte black oxide finish to reduce glare and provide corrosion resistance.
- Ergonomic pistol grip features an extended trigger reach for more precise trigger control (excludes model 8513).
- Made from aerospace-grade 7075-T6 aluminum forging, the flat top upper receiver features a forward assist, dust cover and brass deflector (excludes model 8516).
- Also includes: one, 30-round Magpul® PMAG® magazine.
|Model Name||AR-556 w/ Free Float Handguard|
|Length||32.25" - 35.50"|
|Stock||Black Synthetic, Collapsible|
|Finish||Black Hardcoat Anodized|
|Condition||New in Box|