Daniel Defense DDM4 V7 Pro .223/5.56 AR-15 32rd 18" Rifle, Rattlecan Cerakote 02-128-02364-047
This firearm has an extended processing time of 14-20 business days.
RK GUNS NEWSLETTER
RK GUNS TEXT ALERTS
BE THE FIRST TO KNOW ABOUT HOT DEALS, SPECIAL OFFERS & NEW GUNS!
TEXT RKGUNS TO 223556
PLEASE NOTE: This item requires an extended processing time of 10 days.
The DDM4 V7 Pro was designed for competitors looking for a platform to dominate podiums in today’s popular multi-gun matches. Built around our 18” Strength to Weight, Cold Hammer Forged barrel, this platform delivers the speed, controllability, and precision required to engage the most difficult multi-gun stages. The V7 Pro comes standard with the new MFR 15.0 M-LOK® rail, which offers incredible weight savings as well as superior cooling, ergonomics, and modularity while maintaining the strength and durability expected from Daniel Defense. An uninterrupted Picatinny rail on top and M-LOK attachment points ensure plenty of real estate for optics and accessories and allows for the maximum sight radius for accurate shooting with rail mounted iron sights. The long 15” rail gives operators the option to have the support hand extended out closer to the muzzle, allowing them to drive the gun more precisely, and it prevents over-travel when transitioning between multiple targets.
Competitors will also appreciate the larger latch provided by a BCMGUNFIGHTER Charging Handle for easier manipulation under magnified optics. The newly designed Muzzle Climb Mitigator redirects propellant gasses through calibrated ports, countering both recoil and muzzle climb. A Geissele Automatics Super Dynamic 3 Gun Trigger delivers rapid hits on target with its light, short pull and quick reset. Combined with the softened recoil impulse of a rifle length gas system, this allows for shorter split times, more precise follow-up shots, and reduced fatigue. The rifle is built with the rugged and comfortable Daniel Defense Buttstock and Pistol Grip and finished in a unique hybrid paint scheme called Rattlecan, which blends Daniel Defense's proprietary Tornado and Mil Spec + Cerakote finishes for an aesthetic unlike any other.
- LOWER RECEIVER: Mil-Spec with Enhanced Flared Magazine Well and Rear Receiver QD Swivel Attachment Point. CNC Machined of 7075-T6 Aluminum
- UPPER RECEIVER: Mil-Spec with Indexing Marks and M4 Feed Ramps. CNC Machined of 7075-T6 Aluminum
- TRIGGER: Geissele Automatics Super Dynamic 3 Gun Trigger
- BARREL: Chrome Moly Vanadium Steel, Cold Hammer Forged, 1:7 Twist, 18″ S2W Profile, Chrome Lined, Mil-Spec Heavy Phosphate Coated, and HP/MPI Tested
- GAS SYSTEM: Pinned Low Profile Gas Block CNC Machined of 4140 hardened steel and Mil-Spec Heavy Phosphate Coating, Rifle Length, Direct Impingement
- MUZZLE DEVICE: Daniel Defense Muzzle Climb Mitigator, Gen II, 17-4 PH Stainless Steel, Salt Bath Nitride Finished
- BOLT CARRIER GROUP: M16 Profile, Mil-Spec MP Tested, Chrome Lined, Properly Staked Gas Key
- BUFFER: H Buffer
- SIGHTS: Sold Separately
- HANDGUARD: Daniel Defense MFR 15.0, CNC Machined of 6061-T6 Aluminum
- RECEIVER EXTENSION: 6-Position Mil-Spec 7075-T6 Aluminum
- BUTTSTOCK: Daniel Defense Buttstock, Glass Filled Polymer with Soft Touch Overmolding
- PISTOL GRIP: Daniel Defense Pistol Grip, Glass Filled Polymer with Soft Touch Overmolding
- FINISH: Daniel Defense Rattlecan
- Made in the USA
- Lifetime Warranty
|Model Name||DDM4 V7 Pro|
|Stock||Daniel Defense 6-Position|
|Grip||Daniel Defense Pistol Grip|
|Trigger||Geissele Automatics Super Dynamic 3 Gun Trigger|
|Finish||Daniel Defense Rattlecan Cerakote|
|Condition||New in Box|