Featuring tritium night sights, 30 lines-per-inch front strap checkering and an ambidextrous thumb safety, the Micro CDP (Custom Defense Package) is easy to conceal and comfortable to carry, with a special Carry Melt treatment that rounds and blends edges so they will not snag on clothing or holsters.
All Micro frames are shaped from the finest aluminum for integrity and strength. In many respects a miniature 1911, among the most important Micro design advantages is a single action trigger with the kind of short, smooth pull that ensures accuracy and builds confidence. The thumb safety, slide release and magazine release are pure 1911 as well. Standard features include a lowered and flared ejection port for flawless ejection and a beveled magazine well for fast, positive loading. Sights are steel – not plastic – and mounted in machined dovetails for additional integrity. Each Micro includes a flush-fitting 6-round magazine and an extended 7-round magazine is available as an accessory.
- Kimber Quality in a Pocket-Size .380 ACP Package
- Stainless steel slide and barrel provide additional resistance to moisture and salt
- Steel 3-dot tritium night sights are self-illuminating, allowing for quick and positive aiming in low light
- Smooth single action trigger breaks crisp at 7 pounds
- Both grip and control are enhanced by 30 lines-per-inch front strap checkering
|Model Name||Micro CDP|
|Sights||Fixed low-profile, 3-dot tritium night sights|
|Grip||Rosewood double diamond grips|
|Safety||Ambidextrous thumb safety|
|Condition||New in Box|
|In Store Only||No|
Be the first to review this product.